Good morning everyone!
I invite you to break up with stress! 💪
There are NO benefits to stress! We all have our own “stressors” that have the ability to disturb the peace and happiness in our lives. Let’s let go of all the “shoulds” and of what our lives “could” be and radically ACCEPT our reality as it IS at this moment -without judgement . Move forward with grace and ease. ❤️
Wishing you all peace , love & light 🙏☀️❤️
#yoga #yogini #smyogini #lovelife #quote #inspire #inspiration #wellness #happiness #motivation #yogagirl #fitfam #fitness #fitspo #fitgirl #awesome #realyoga #namaste #yogaeverydamnday #healing #wisdom #funny #bestoftheday #instalike
The American Sunflower
This black bean burger is packed with organic sunflower seeds, red lentils, and brown rice, then topped with a house-made provolone cheese, tomato, onion, romaine, veggie mayo, and horseradish mayo to make it one amazingly delicious meal.
The burger recipe:
Ingredients (Makes 2-3 burgers)
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked red lentils
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup prepared black beans
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 3 medium garlic cloves, pealed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp nooch (optional)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/3 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp + canola oil
- flour for dusting
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook lentils and rice TOGETHER with 2 cups water (add a teaspoon of oil for best results)
- Add cooked lentils and rice and the rest of the ingredients to a food processor or blender
- Just a few jolts should do it. Just enough to mix the ingredients and break up some of the beans and rice.
- Heat a nonstick pan to a medium high (7 or 8) with 2 tsp canola oil
- Wet your hands, form into 2 in diameter balls, roll into flower and coat the exterior well. Smoosh flat into rounded patties
- Add to pan and cook until crispy and firm on one side (about 4-5 minutes) and then flip… cook until crispy again, then add to your buns!